- Panaghi, K.,
Mahboubi, A. and Mahdavian, A. (2018) “The effect of earthquake duration and frequency
content on potentially liquefiable pile-pinned sloping ground”, Bulletin of
Earthquake Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10518-018-00529-5
- Sato, M., Panaghi,
K., Takada, N. and Takeda, M. (2018) “Bottle-neck effect on anisotropy in
permeability and diffusivity of Berea sandstone”, Transport in Porous Media,
- Panaghi, K., Golshani, A.A., Sato, M., Takemura, T. and Takahashi, M. (2018) "Crack tensor-based evaluation of Inada granite behavior due to damage under true-triaxial testing condition", Intl. J. of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, vol. 106, pp. 30-40.
- Panaghi, K., Golshani, A.A. and Takemura, T. (2015) "Rock failure assessment based on crack density and anisotropy index variations during triaxial loading tests", Geomechanics and Engineering (GAE), vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 793-813.
- Mahboubi, A. and Panaghi, K. (2014) "The effects of piles spacing and length-to-diameter ratios on the soil-pile-structure interaction phenomenon", Journal of Civil Engineering, vol. 25, issue 1, pp. 1-13 (in Farsi).
- Foundation Engineering (UG3)
- Soil Mechanics (UG3)
- Mechanics of Materials (UG2)/Strength of Materials (UG3)
- Material Technology (UG3)
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics (UG1)
- Strength of Materials (I & II)
- Introduction to Earthquake Engineering
- Dam Engineering
- Site Investigation