MSc in Computer Systems Engineering
The programme is designed for students from a computer science or engineering background or a closely related field of study. It is a 'taught' and 'research' based Master. The programme has a unique design in terms of hardware and software related subject combination of modules and fields of research. This unique program is to help students in the Kurdistan region to pursue their post graduate studies by employing advanced and cutting edge computer technologies, which will eventually prepare them to be leaders in the fields of computer engineering in the region. Graduates of the master's programmes will be equipped to enter doctoral study in their discipline or to be employed in a subject-related environments.
- Undergraduate Degree: Minimum undergraduate average of 60%
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language requirement is 50 in PTE – 6.0 in IELTS -74 in TOEFL iBT or 105 in Duolingo.
- Equalised transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions
- Note! Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered.
- Application Form: Online application is required
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of your official transcript (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalized transcript is required).
- Letters of Recommendation Two recommendation letters are required to be submitted with your application, preferably one of which will be from a university academic
- A copy of your Passport/ID
- One passport size photo
The teaching list includes, but not limited to, modules such as: Computer Architecture and Operating Systems, Real-time Embedded Systems, Software System Engineering, Networking and Distributed Systems, Soft computing.