BSc in Petroleum Engineering
The BSc programme in Petroleum Engineering is designed to produce a new generation of petroleum engineers and make them able to manage their natural resources in the best possible way. This programme deals with day to day operations in petroleum industry such as drilling operations, completions, well testing and logging, reservoir studies and other production operations. This programme is designed to: Educate a petroleum engineer who is capable of working as a drilling, well completion, production, and reservoir engineer. Educate a competent graduate to synthesize and analyse open-ended problems and design solutions for petroleum engineering systems. Ensured Graduates are able to functioning multi-disciplinary teams and integrate information and Data from multiple sources.
- High School Diploma: High school certificate, attained within the last five years and with a general high school score of 77% and above.
- Minimum Grade in Related Subjects: Minimum Score of 70% in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. Accumulative subject grades for physics, math, and chemistry = 210
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language requirement is 45 in PTE, 5.5 in IELTS -64 in ibt-TOEFL or 95 in Duolingo.
- School Entrance Test
- Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- Conditional Offer may be given to applicants who submit the required minimum score from Versant English Placement Test - Pearson.
- Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered
- Application Form: Online application is required.
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of your official transcript (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalized transcript is required).
- Certification Letter from High School: Provide an official letter from your High School Confirming your High School Average.
- A copy of your Passport/ID.
- One passport size photo.