Organizational Culture Management
Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Define culture and its impact, both organizationally and personally.
- Understand cultural differences across the world and their impact on the global business environment.
- Analyze different value systems and how they shape attitudes and culture.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Identify and overcome cultural differences in communication and nonverbal negotiating behaviors.
- Adopt best practices in recognizing and alleviating tensions in multicultural situations.
- Gain insight into various cultures using the Geert Hofstede Model and apply the model to analyze potential differences and evaluate how to best adapt to other cultures.
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- Seminars and presentations.
- Case studies and simulated practical situations.
|5 Days – 3 hours per day
Trainer Biography: Dr. Pejvak Kokabian is an Adjunct Professor in the School of Management and Economics at the University of Kurdistan Hewlêr, KRI. He received his master’s and doctorate degree in economics from The Graduate Claremont University of California in the USA. He also received PMP and post-master from Schulich School at the University of York, and an MBA in technology from Canada. He has been working in public and private sectors in US and Canada; consulted energy and EP (engineering, procurement) companies as well as banks (TD Bank, CIBC Bank), agencies, and institutions. Dr. Kokabian had been with the University of Arizona from 2020 as program manager until 2022. Currently, he is teaching at UKH University.
Certification: Receive a training certificate from UKH-PEEC.