Information Security in the Banking Sector
Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Form an understanding of the fundamentals of information security and how it is related to banking.
- Understand the types of security threats in banking and the ways to mitigate them.
- Teach best practices to help protect financial institutions.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Protect financial information.
- Apply information security rules.
- Implement the basics of information security.
- Protect financial institutions from cyber-attacks.
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- Interactive Lecture and discussion.
- Case studies and simulated practical situations.
|2 Days – 4 hours per day||English, Kurdish, Arabic|
Certification: Professional and Executive Education Centre, University of Kurdistan Hewlêr.