IELTS Preparation Course
Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Help the trainees achieve their desired IELTS band.
- Familiarize the trainees with the IELTS exam format.
- Introduce and practice essential IELTS exam techniques.
- Give the trainees the opportunity to practice authentic IELTS material under timed exam-like conditions.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Be familiar with the components of the IELTS Academic Module.
- Have practiced the core skills: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- Have learned and practiced relevant key grammar and vocabulary items.
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- expository lectures
- pair work and group work
- class participation
- demo exams
Plan A: 5 Days/week – 2 hours per day – 4 Weeks
Plan B: 5 Days/week – 2 hours per day – 2 Weeks
Trainer Biography: Maher Haramy is a lecturer in English at the University of Kurdistan Hewler. He was an IELTS instructor at Aston American University. He has a BA in English Language and Literature, a Diploma in Literary Studies, an MA in Translation, a CELTA, a TESOL Certificate, and a TEFL Certificate. In addition to teaching, he is also a published poet and translator.
Certification: UKH Professional and Executive Education Centre.