MSc in Structural Engineering
THIS PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
MSc in Structural Engineering will introduce a new generation of structural engineers with a higher level of analytical and experimental skills and make them able to analyze and design various types of structures. This programme aims to enhance the capabilities of civil engineers in the different subjects within the structural engineering discipline, such as Design of Hydraulic Structures, Dynamics Analysis of Structures, Tunneling Engineering, Composite Structures, and Machine Learning in Structural Engineering. Graduates will master structural engineering and can be hired in different domains of the structural design industry and can achieve higher positions with a high degree of professionalism and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree: Minimum undergraduate average of 60% is required in a related field of study.
- Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language proficiency requirement is 55 in Versant (Conditional Offer), 50 in PTE, 6 in IELTS or 74 in IBT-TOEFL
- Scheduled Interview: Applicants must achieve a minimum interview score to receive offer.
- Note! Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered.
- Application Form: Online application is required.
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of your official transcript (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalized transcript is required).
- A copy of your Passport/ID
- One passport size photo