Introduction to Wind Energy
Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Introduce renewable energy as a valid source of energy.
- Review the variety of wind turbines.
- Form an understanding of their actual requirements.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Be aware of the existing sources of renewable energy.
- Recognize the variety of wind turbines.
- Identify the main components of a basic wind turbine system.
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- PowerPoint presentations and whiteboard delivery.
- Group questions and class discussions.
- Hands-on check on components and system layout in the lab.
|3 Days – 1.5 hours per day||English|