Branding and Brand Management
This short course focuses on developing and applying tactics and strategies in brand management through a systematic process. It also focuses on the concept of brand equity and its creation and growth through brand positioning, marketing programs, measurement of brand performance, and strategies to sustain and build over time.
This course aims to:
- Introduce branding as a cornerstone of marketing practice
- Explain the brand equity concept and value
- Describe the major branding activities
- Illustrate the steps needed for brand building and management
- Highlight the emerging techniques in brand management
- Examine the methods of assessing and evaluating the brand performance in the market
At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of brand management in marketing strategy.
- Discuss different technique and tools of brand management.
- Discuss the criteria for brand building and positioning.
- Describe the emerging trends and practices of brand management.
- Assess brand performance in the market.
This course is suited for:
- Marketing supervisors, directors and managers.
- Small and Medium Enterprises Directors/Owners.
- General Managers and Directors.
The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- Seminars and presentations.
- Case studies and simulated practical situations.
- Branding and brand management concepts (day 1 ).
- How to develop a winning digital marketing strategy (day 2).
- How to manager brands in the markets (day 3).
- How to manager brands in the markets (day 4).
- Evaluating the current brand performance and planning ahead (day 5).
Starts January 15, 2023 Ends January 19, 2023.
Hours per Day: 3
Number of Days: 5
Total no. of Hours: 15 hours.
Afternoon from 4:00 p.m till 7:00. p.m
University of Kurdistan Hewlêr.
All payments are to be made 7 days prior to the start of the course. Payments are accepted in cash, bank transfer or exchange offices.
Professional & Executive Education Centre, UKH.
Ghaith M. Al-Abdallah is an Associate Professor in the School of Management and Economics at the University of Kurdistan Hewlêr, KRI. He also holds an adjunct position in the Management School at the University of Liverpool, UK. Over the past 11 years, he has published over 30 research papers on different aspects of marketing and business studies. Before moving to academia, Dr. Al-Abdallah worked in the commercial sector for more than 10 years, during which he handled several managerial positions locally and regionally in the areas of marketing, sales, and executive management. Dr. Al-Abdallah is an officially certified trainer in both Jordan and the UK. He has led a lot of marketing and education workshops and training worldwide.