Branding and Brand Management
Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Introduce branding as a cornerstone of marketing practice
- Explain the brand equity concept and value
- Describe the major branding activities
- Illustrate the steps needed for brand building and management
- Highlight the emerging techniques in brand management
- Examine the methods of assessing and evaluating the brand performance in the market
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of brand management in marketing strategy.
- Discuss different techniques and tools of brand management.
- Discuss the criteria for brand building and positioning.
- Describe the emerging trends and practices of brand management.
- Assess brand performance in the market.
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- Seminars and presentations.
- Case studies and simulated practical situations.
|3 Day – 5 hours per day||English, Arabic|
Trainer Biography: Ghaith M. Al-Abdallah is an Associate Professor in the School of Management and Economics at the University of Kurdistan Hewlêr, KRI. He also holds an adjunct position in the Management School at the University of Liverpool, UK. Over the past 11 years, he has published over 30 research papers on different aspects of marketing and business studies. Before moving to academia, Dr. Al-Abdallah worked in the commercial sector for more than 10 years, during which he handled several managerial positions locally and regionally in the areas of marketing, sales, and executive management. Dr. Al-Abdallah is an officially certified trainer in both Jordan and the UK. He has led a lot of marketing and education workshops and training worldwide.
Certification: Professional & Executive Education Centre, UKH.