Pearson - University Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT)
The University Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT) is an admissions test used for medical degree programmes. It is a computer-based test delivered in Pearson VUE test centres worldwide.
Applicants for the MBBS Programme in the School of Medicine are required to fulfill a UCAT exam administered at UKH. Some useful information regarding UCAT:
- Tests: Verbal Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Situational Judgement
- Test Length: 2 hours
- Fees: £115; paid directly to Pearson online
- Test Venue: UKH Main Campus
- Valid Passport required
- Minimum Score for Competition: 1900
Applicants with minimum score of 2200 are exempted from the English requirement.
Any applicant who takes the UCAT in JULY with a score of 2400 and above will be exempted from competition and will be admitted directly to the programme.
Applicants taking UCAT after July will be included in the general pool for competition.
UCAT Exam Dates – tentative total number of exams available from July to September
- July – every Wednesday and Thursday (weeks of 9th, 16th, 23rd July)
- August – every Wednesday and Thursday (4 weeks)
- September every Wednesday and Thursday (4 weeks)