Search engines and other e-materials
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE) – https://www.base-search.net/ – BASE is one of the world’s most voluminous search engines especially for academic web resources. BASE provides more than 300 million documents from more than 10,000 content providers. You can access the full texts of about 60% of the indexed documents for free (Open Access)
- IEEExplore – https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp – A range of books, journals, standards, conference proceeding, many freely accessible, across a variety of subjects.
- Internet Archive – https://archive.org/ – A non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
- OpenDOAR – https://beta.jisc.ac.uk/opendoar – The world’s authoritative and quality-assured directory of open access repositories
- Springer Link – https://link.springer.com/ – Access to millions of scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols, reference works and proceedings.