- [email protected]
- + 964 751 908 4126
Lone Bendixen Goulani, MA
English Language Lecturer
Lone Bendixen Goulani is an English Language lecturer at the University of Kurdistan – Hewlêr (UKH). She has been a lecturer at UKH for 9 years. Her interests include English for Academic Purposes, peace education, language for resilience and corpus linguistics. She has in particular contributed to the field of peacebuilding and teaching in challenging contexts through conference papers and publications. Her publications include 4 books and various articles including teaching methodologies, anthologies and creative writing.
- - PGCert in Teaching English for Academic Purposes, University of Leicester, 2014
- - MA in Modern Culture and Cultural Communication, University of Copenhagen, 2001
- - BA in Comparative Literature, University of Copenhagen, 1997
• Peacebuilding and resilience in language education • Computer assisted language learning • Mental wellbeing in higher education • Pre-sessional EAP curriculum design • Female academics’ research capacities in the Kurdistan region of Iraq
- Lone is a member of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL) where she is a member of the English for Specific Purposes Special Interest Group and the Research Special Interest Group. She is also a fellow of the Advance HE in recognition of her attainment against the UK Professional Standards Framework for teaching and learning in higher education.