Dana Abdulkareem Hasan Bndyan
Dana Abdulkareem holds a B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering at the University of Kurdistan-Hewlêr. In 2016 he joined UKH as a teaching assistant (TA) in the Reservoir Simulation lab. Previously he was the head of department and a lecturer at a Private Oil and Gas Institute.
Furthermore, at the Reservoir Simulation laboratory Dana is guiding and training research students (both at under-graduate and post-graduate levels) on software related to Reservoir Simulation. He gives training for required groups of students/researchers from different institutes and companies, coordinates with other module leaders who might need to use some applications of petroleum simulators available in the laboratory, and assists students with their individual projects.
- - BSc Petroleum Engineering, (University of Kurdistan-Hewlêr, July 2015.)
- - Access certificate, University of Kurdistan-Hewlêr, 2012
- - Petrel Reservoir Engineering Training. Schlumberger, University of Kurdistan-Hewlêr, 30 Metre Avenue, Hewlêr, Kurdistan-Iraq, April 2015
- - Schlumberger Wire-line training course, Gazzna Base in Hewlêr and the Sangasar’s oil field in Sulyaimanya, Kurdistan-Iraq, July 2014.
- - Field Operator Trainee at DNO Company, Tawke, Zakho, Kurdistan-Iraq, December 2013.