Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Introduce digital marketing and its importance in excelling in today’s business.
- Highlight best practice frameworks for developing a winning digital marketing strategy.
- Review key trends in digital marketing at a macro level.
- Highlight the process of creating effective digital marketing campaigns.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the importance of digital marketing to business survival and success.
- Appreciate the value of creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns across SEO, social media, emails, and other Marketing analytics media.
- Evaluate the performance of digital marketing programs using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Master the latest digital marketing tools (including how to use social media to engage and satisfy customers, understanding the power of blogging, online communities, and digital storytelling).
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- Seminars and presentations.
- Case studies and simulated practical situations.
|3 Day – 5 hours per day
Trainer Biography: Latifa Attieh is an Assistant Professor in the School of Management and Economics at the University of Kurdistan Hewlêr (UKH). Dr. Attieh has more than 14 years of academic and professional experience in Higher Education, specifically in Marketing and Consumer Behaviour studies. She was the Chair of the Marketing department at the Modern University for Business and Science (MUBS) in Lebanon between 2014 and 2019. Furthermore, Dr. Attieh has wide international experience as she was the coordinator of international European Union projects such as the Erasmus + and Tempus. During recent years, Dr. Attieh had the opportunity to deliver several pieces of training and workshops in marketing and effective communication skills and publish them in international peer-reviewed journals and conferences.
Certification: Professional & Executive Education Centre, UKH.