"AutoCAD" Using 3D MAX for PARAMETRIC DESIGNS
Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Teach how to make 3D Max parametric designs and patterns.
- Demonstrate how to prepare drawings to be used for a CNC machine, and how to create some 3D parametric designs to implement as 2 drawings for a CNC machine.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Work with different types of parametric designs and patterns in coordination with AutoCAD.
- Prepare shop drawings with a numbering system for production purposes.
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- There will be theoretical inputs including introductions at the beginning of each session followed by five practical sessions to prepare different design samples.
- There is no exam or evaluation at the end of the course.
|5 Days – 3 hours per day||English, Kurdish, Arabic|
Trainer Biography: With 9 years of academic experience, Ahmed Nareman is a lecturer of Architecture at the University of Kurdistan Hewler, Erbil. He is currently a Ph.D. student in the thesis stage. Mr. Nareman has more than 24 years of experience in architectural field design and site. He has worked with an international engineering firm in the UAE for over 7 years.Certification: Professional and Executive Education Centre, University of Kurdistan Hewlêr.