- [email protected]
- Room #16
Karokh N. Othman
Director of Public Relations, Media and Communication
Karokh N. Othman is a UKH Graduate who is specialised in public relations and media. He was born in Kirkuk and is currently living in Erbil. In addition to the Kurdish language (mother tongue), Karokh speaks English, Arabic and Turkish fluently.
Prior to joining UKH, Karokh worked as a freelance fixer and journalist, before moving the media industry where he helped establishing one of the largest terrestrial TV broadcasting companies in Iraq.
- - BA in Politics & International Relations, UKH
- - MA in Politics & International Studies, UKH
|Iraq's Disputed Territories and the Kirkuk Question: Perspective of Local Communities LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; Illustrated edition (8 May 2015) - Co-authored with Dr. Usman Tar.|
- - General Manager at United Mix Media - TV Broadcasting Company based in Erbil
- - Community Liaison Officer - Oryx Petroleum, Erbil
- - Supply Chain Administrator - Talisman, Erbil
- - Managing Editor - The International Kurdish Press: the only monthly English language magazine printed in Erbil (2009 - 2011)