Postgraduate Diploma in Mathematics
The Post Graduate Diploma in Mathematics is designed for individuals who have a passion for mathematics and its practical applications in various fields. Through this programme, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in different areas of mathematics, including applied mathematics, statistics, modeling, and computing. You will study advanced-level courses and undertake a supervised project, working with a member of staff to gain an insight into current areas of applied mathematics research. The programme is ideal for those who wish to deepen their understanding of mathematical concepts and techniques and pursue a career in fields such as scientific research and teaching mathematics. Our experienced faculty members provide hands-on learning experience, using a combination of lectures, tutorials, and practical sessions. Whether you are a recent graduate looking to enhance your skills or a professional seeking to advance your career, the Post Graduate Diploma in Mathematics provides you with the necessary qualifications and knowledge to succeed.
- Undergraduate Degree: Minimum undergraduate average of 50%
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language requirement is: 45 in PTE – 5.5 in IELTS -64 in TOEFL iBT or 95 in Duolingo.
- Equalised transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- Note! Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered.
- Application Form: Online application form is required.
- Official Transcripts: Provide a copy of your undergraduate transcript with your application.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two recommendation letters are required to be submitted with your application, preferably one of which will be from a university academic.
- A copy of your passport and national ID.
- One passport size photo.