MSc in Petroleum Geoscience
*THIS PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
The programme consists of all essential modules covering academic requirements and day to day interaction in petroleum industry for both oil exploration and production fields. Kurdistan is a prolific petroleum province with several medium to large-scale producing oil and gas fields. The region is under active exploration and hence production is expected to rise over the next few years. The local employment with relevant qualification and experience is still in high demand. The program intends to enable graduates to pursue their career in industry as well as in academic institutions. Research is an integral part of the program and all qualified students conduct their dissertations.
- Bachelor's Degree: Minimum undergraduate average of 60% is required in a related field of study.
- Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language proficiency requirement is 50 in PTE, 6 in IELTS or 74 in IBT-TOEFL
- Scheduled Interview: Applicants must achieve a minimum interview score to receive offer.
- Undergraduate background need to be in the Geology/Geoscience or closely related field
- Application Form: Online application is required.
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of your official transcript (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalized transcript is required).
- A copy of your Passport/ID.
- One passport size photo.