BSc in Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
*THIS PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
This four-year programme combines the study of the latest developments in Computer Science with a special focus on the rapidly growing field of Artificial Intelligence. In recent years the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has had a huge impact on almost every aspect of society, from business innovation, healthcare, medicine, manufacturing industry, agriculture, and our everyday lives. From Siri and Alexa to self-driving cars, from targeted marketing to telemedicine, AI is transforming the global economy and the way we live our lives.
The demand for AI professionals has never been greater, and the advanced knowledge and skills that you will acquire during this programme will equip you for a career at the leading edge of technological innovation.
- High School Diploma: Secondary school certificate, attained within the last five years and with a general high school score of 60% and above.
- Minimum Grade in Related Subjects: Minimum high school education score of 70% in Mathematics and Physics. School Entrance Test. Accumulative subject grades for physics and math = 120
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language requirement is 45 in PTE, 5.5 in IELTS or 64 in ibt-TOEFL.
- School Entrance Test.
- Scheduled Interview.
- Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- Conditional Offer may be given to applicants who submit the required minimum score from Versant English Placement Test - Pearson
- Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered
- Application Form:
- Official transcripts:
- Certification Letter from High School:
- A copy of your Passport/ID.
- One passport size photo.