BSc in Business and Supply Chain Management
*THIS PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO APPROVALLogistics and supply chain management involves managing the flow of goods and services from the point of origin to the consumer - a critical process for many businesses. It can encompass warehousing, monitoring inventory, purchasing, transport and distribution. A Bachelor of Science in Business and Supply Chain Management degree will give you general business knowledge with a focus on operations and logistics functions critical for effective supply chain management. While studying Bachelor of Science in Business and Supply Chain Management at UKH, students will learn to manage the flow of goods and services from point of origin to consumer, focusing on the complex system of global supply that delivers products to your doorstep or local retailer.
- High School Diploma: High school certificate, attained within the last five years and with a general high school score of 65% and above.
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language requirement is 45 in PTE, 5.5 in IELTS -64 in ibt-TOEFL or 95 in Duolingo.
- Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- Conditional Offer may be given to applicants who submit the required minimum score from Versant English Placement Test - Pearson
- Note! Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered.
- Application Form: Online application is required.
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of your official transcript (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalized transcript is required).
- Certification Letter from High School: Provide an official letter from your High School Confirming your High School Average.
- A copy of your Passport/ID.
- One passport size photo.
*THIS PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
The degree starts with core courses in business. These will give you a solid grasp of business fundamentals such as economics, accounting and business intelligence. You will then study specialist courses in areas such as: Integrated supply chain management, procurement for strategic advantage, and international management ethics and values. You can also gain valuable insight and career skills with internships and placements in industry.