BSc in Business and Marketing
*THIS PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
UKH’s four-year Marketing degree is based on real-world research. You’ll learn advanced marketing techniques and be prepared for your career from the moment you graduate. As part of this degree, you will develop practical marketing management skills, explore consumer psychology and learn the scientific laws of brand growth. Employers value graduates who can apply theory to real industry challenges. In this degree you’ll have the opportunity to gain real-world experience through internships, placements, and visits to major companies operating in Kurdistan Region of Iraq. This degree equips students with the skills and knowledge to compete in today’s digital era.
- High School Diploma: High school certificate attained within the last five years and have obtained a high school average score of 65% or above.
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language requirement is 52 in Versant (Conditional Offer); 45 in PTE, 5.5 in IELTS or 64 in ibt-TOEFL
- Scheduled Interview.
- Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- Conditional Offer may be given to applicants who submit the required minimum score from Versant English Placement Test - Pearson.
- Application Form: Online application is required.
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of your official transcript (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalized transcript is required).
- Certification Letter from High School: Provide an official letter from your High School Confirming your High School Average.
- A copy of your Passport/ID.
- One passport size photo.
The BSc in Business and Marketing degree starts with core courses in business. These will give you a solid grasp of business fundamentals such as international business, economics, accounting and business intelligence. In your marketing specialization you’ll then focus on such areas as consumer behaviour, marketing analytics, advertising, and brand management.
Our quality teaching and experiences beyond the classroom will ensure you graduate career ready. Our graduates can work as: account managers, brand managers, business development managers, fundraising and development officers, market researchers, social media analysts, and sales and marketing managers.