BSc in Business and Human Resource Management
*THIS PROGRAMME IS SUBJECT TO APPROVALSuccess in a modern business environment is often a delicate balance between organizational financial performance and the health and wellbeing of employees. Human Resource Management (HRM) plays a leading role in supporting organizations to achieve its goals at the same time as ensuring employees thrive at their workplaces. As part of this 4-year degree, you will gain an understanding of people management systems of organizations including recruitment and selection, employee rewards and remuneration, human resource analytics, and employment relations. With the development of Kurdistan and Iraq’s private sector, national and international companies look for graduates who can apply theory to real industry challenges. During your degree, students will access career-focused electives and internships in industry to build their confidence and gain valuable industry experience.
- High School Diploma: High school certificate attained within the last five years and have obtained a high school average score of 65% or above.
- English Language Proficiency: Minimum English Language requirement is 45 in PTE, 5.5 in IELTS -64 in ibt-TOEFL or 95 in Duolingo.
- Scheduled Interview.
- Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.
- Conditional Offer may be given to applicants who submit the required minimum score from Versant English Placement Test - Pearson.
- Note! Applicants dismissed for any reason from any university, school or college will not be considered.
- Application Form: Online application is required.
- Official transcripts: Provide a copy of your official transcript (for applicants who graduated from international institutions, an equalized transcript is required).
- Certification Letter from High School: Provide an official letter from your High School Confirming your High School Average.
- A copy of your Passport/ID.
- One passport size photo.
In the first two years of their study, students start with core courses in business. These will give you a solid grasp of business fundamentals such as economics, accounting and business intelligence. You can also gain valuable insight and career skills while you study with advanced career-focused electives and internships in industry. In your human resource management specialization, students will focus on people management, studying areas such as: recruitment and selection; performance and compensation management; human resource analytics and employment relations.