Kurdistan Business School


Barzi Executive Programme (BEP)

Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA)

Overview

The Masters in Business Administration is a 180 credit professional degree that intends to walk the applicant into a more in-depth array of the latest decision making skills and techniques of how to manage business organisations through a thorough understanding of the dynamics in private sector. This programme will provide better employment opportunities to graduates while applying for senior positions and promotion schemes. Applicants with different backgrounds may apply for this programme on the condition of having a related experience of 2-3 years. The minimum average mark accepted in the undergraduate level is 60%. Applicants need to submit an English language proficiency of PTE 50% or any equivalent exam score. The minimum period for completing the program is four semesters and maximum eight.


Structure

Students have to successfully pass the preparation year of two semesters, normally four modules in each semester. Each module carries 15 credits which makes it in total 120 credits for each year followed by one year to write a 60 credit bearing substantial dissertation of 20,000 words subject to viva.


Assessment

Passing mark is 50% in each of the 8 modules being studied over 2 semesters. Different modules have different evaluation modes generally covering a coursework of no less than 60% while the rest 40% is deployed over the midterm exams, final written exam or projects. Coursework normally includes but not limited to case studies, reports, assignments and presentations.


Admission Criteria

1.  Minimum undergraduate average of 60%  

Note:  Equalized transcript is required for students who have graduated from international institutions.

2.   At least three years of professional experience as evidence by the applicant's curriculum vitae

3.   Minimum English Language requirement is 50 in PTE6 in IELTS or 74 in ibt-TOEFL. 

4.  Interview




***Notice: For AY 2018-19 applications, please email [email protected]or visit UKH's Registry Office.

 


Tuition Fee

$8,000 USD per programme


Apply Now