School of Medical Science
(MBBS) Medicine and Surgery
The University of Kurdistan Hewlêr is presenting an internationally accredited medical education in partnership with several European Universities.
Our School of Medical Sciences is the first of its kind to be established in the Middle East With the collaboration of several medical schools and medical universities in Europe & the USA offering;
- We are offering an Exclusive medical education, presenting the latest pedagogic technology in this field of science.
- Research-based and evidence oriented education.
- Clinically oriented teaching and training from the very first days of education.
- International affiliations for the purpose of further education both academic and clinical.
- Our Medical School starts with the premedical year (PMBY) & then continues in three phases. Awarding the MBBS and selective students can be enrolled in its MSc progressively.
Successful completion of Pre-Medical Bridging Year (PMBY).
$5000 USD per academic year.