German A1 Beginner
Course Objectives: This course aims to:
- Teach basic language skills for everyday purposes at the A1 level.
- Teach basic grammatical structures.
- Engage in a variety of activities that cover the skills of reading, speaking, listening, and writing.
Course Outcomes: At the end of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Recognize and utilize the unit vocabulary.
- Apply basic grammar rules and utilize them appropriately.
- engage in simple conversations of everyday life.
Training Strategies: The following training strategies will be adopted for this course:
- Powerpoint and whiteboard delivery.
- Group work and dialogues.
- Interactive class activities.
|1.5 Day – 2 hours per day||English, German|
Trainer Biography: Jana Kosemund is a native German citizen and a certified English and German instructor at the University of Kurdistan Hewlêr. Jana has three years of language teaching experience at all language levels, A1 to C2. She is a highly dedicated student-focused teacher aimed at developing and promoting relevant language skills for professional purposes that enhance the competence and performance of students.
Certification: UKH Professional and Executive Education Centre.