Rabi holds advanced degrees in computer systems engineering and telecommunications. He has 15 years’ experience in the higher education sector. He has published 1 book, 5 journal papers, and 10 conference papers. He has led 2 funded projects. He has been serving as a journal editor and peer reviewer as well as publication chair for a number of international conferences.
- - MSc Computer Systems Engineering (UPM, Malaysia, 2000)
- - BSc Electronics and Telecommunications (Mosul University, 1996)
|WDM OPTICAL MULTICASTING: Architectural Design Considerations [Paperback Book] Rabi W Yousif LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG. 2013.|
|Design Consideration for Efficient Multicast WDM Network Scalable Architecture Rabi W. Yousif, Borhan M. Ali, Mohd K. Abdullah, Kamaruzzaman Seman, and Mohd D. Baba Global Journal of Technology and Optimization, Vol. 2. 2011.|
|Wavelength Requirements for a Scalable Single-hop WDM Optical Network Rabi W. Yousif, Borhan M. Ali, Mohd K. Abdullah, Kamaruzzaman Seman, and Mohd D. Baba International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No. 5. 2010.|
- - Managing Director, Global Journal of Technology and Optimization (GJTO), since 2010.
- - Reviewer, IET Journal on Telecommunications, since 2009.
- - Publication Chair, 2012 Global Conference on Power Control and Optimization, since 2007.