Ararat Abdolla Rahimy
Assistant Lecturer in Reservoir Engineering
I am a first-class honor (Average:91.67) graduate of petroleum engineering at UKH. I got my MSc in Petroleum Engineering at UKH. I am a very dedicated, hard-working, and optimistic person who is very much interested in the petroleum engineering field. I am currently a teaching and lab assistant in Reservoir Engineering. I am capable of using reservoir and production software such as PE Essentials, CMG and Eclipse. My research interest revolves around the applicability of nanoparticle and bio-surfactant as EOR agents in carbonate rocks, and reservoir engineering & simulation
- - MSc Petroleum Engineering University of Kurdistan Hewlêr (UKH)
- - BSc Petroleum Engineering
- - One year teaching petroleum based modules at Gasha Institute.
- - Three years translation experience with British Council and Kurdpa website respectively.
- - 2 month experience at teaching English at Royal Institute.