Proposed Activities under CEBI
CEBI is set up to promote innovation and entrepreneurship by converting and translating ideas in various disciplines in business, science and engineering into products, processes and services for commercial exploitation for the benefit of society.
- Taking up and promoting awareness/enablement programmes for potential students, staff, graduates and entrepreneurs on a voluntary basis.
- Organising comprehensive Business Plan competitions in multiple stages to identify entrepreneurs for funding through the proposed scheme.
- Conducting relevant short courses for would-be entrepreneurs in Kurdistan.
- Providing all the necessary mentoring and support for mobilising funds, creating access to markets, augmenting managerial skills etc., will be provided by the centre.
- Allow young entrepreneurs to exhibit their products at UKH campus for promoting their businesses
- Extending the reach by incubating additional entrepreneurial units through support from other funding agencies and also funds generated through the center.